Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Making Real Money in the Stock Market


So I have people who ask me all the time how do I make money in the stock market? I say it's quite simple for me now but to begin it takes dedication, some money and a "I Can" learn mindset. All three are pivotal in your stock market success. Once you learn how to put all three into action and you can follow a system for trading in the markets you can see gains like you only hear about. for myself I began learning about the stock market from my parents financial advisors. Many years ago I used to mainly go with my mom to see about her money and investments and to try and learn what a stock and bond was. My mom's advisor was kind enough to teach me a bit about the market and to suggest books for me to read. That helped me out initially and was the first step in me setting up a trading account. After trading with no real success and a huge wipe out of my account I sought out some true, down to the nitty gritty stock trading education.

I found BetterTrades, they taught me just what I needed to know about the markets. I learned how to trade stocks but most importantly how to trade stock options. I call stock options my true goldmine, you ask why, I say because they allowed for my sock trading account to balloon something real quick, fast and in a hurry. I would wholeheartedly suggest you check out Bettertrades because they will teach you how to trade effectively and most importantly profitably. When I started trading after being educated by Bettertrades I began with $500 and within 4 months I blossomed my account to $11,000. However about 2 months later I swayed away from a system approach and lost $10,000 that is why it's so important to become educated and to have a system and stick with it so you can make money. For more information on BetterTrades click here and for more information about me and my other business opportunities online click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment