Monday, August 10, 2009

Why all the Fuss about Healthcare?


Over the past several weeks it seems like Ive been getting bombarded with so many town hall fiasco's and hooligans about all this health care mess. Maybe it's just me but does it really matter if there is a single payer system or not? Maybe it does and maybe it doesn't. I don't know about you but I'm getting tired of seeing people busting down doors and protesting like crazy over a issue that quite frankly doesn't affect as many people as we are made to believe. I'm a young guy that works out and trys to live a rather healthy lifestyle. I have friends who try to do the same, all my friends are young guys who are in relatively good shape and we almost never talk about health care.

I try to promote good health and I do this by being a living example. If people would stop acting so worthless and stop living a care free life I think we wouldn't have such a huge issue in the first place. Obama and several members in Congress advocate preventative care and measures and so do I but still why is that so hard for people? I'll never understand. So still this comes back to the question of why are people fussing about health care? I think the next issue is cost and taxes.

I think once again me being a young single guy I rarely think about the cost of taxes all that much. My thinking is simple I hate taxes however its a "necessary evil". If it gets passed in Congress, it's going to happen, deal with it. So stop fussing and acting uncivilized at these town hall meetings and get to being great civilized Americans like we all should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment