Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adele: Star on the Rise in my Eyes


Several weeks ago I was watching MTV and I came across a snippet of a new artist named Adele. At first sight I didn't think she was the best looking singer but after she opened her mouth I was totally feeling the song. The song was called "Hometown Glory" and oh was it a nice song. Her voice was one like I've never heard before. I just was really feeling this song and the message she was conveying in it. That day is what propelled me to write this post dedicated to Adele and her self proclaimed "Heartbroken Soul" type of music.

This British born singer has had the number 1 album in London because of her unique sound. I found that many of her songs have odd titles, I mean most have titles that normal people don't think of on a daily basis and I kind of dig that. Adele to me is the antithesis of the music world. I say this because in the music industry there are so many women who are beautiful but can't sing for squat. Her on the other hand she can sing but her image is not all that but I know from the picture above and her stylists can make that different in a heartbeat. Lastly I just want to say if you like her music check out her CD called "19" it's in stores now I think. I'm signing off now, peace. For more information on this up and coming singer click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment