Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9/28 John Legend Tour in Salina, KS




Now I don't know what all of you think about R&B singer John Legend but I have been a huge fan of his since his first album "Get Lifted".  Since then I've personally purchased his last two CD's entitled "Once Again" and "Evolver", I can't tell you all the hits that's on both of those two albums.  Moreover, I'm here to write about his nationwide tour happening now.  He is mainly on tour in the Midwest and the west coast and for that I'm feeling it.  Being from Kansas we don't get much love since we're in the middle of the country.  
However I want to highlight that on September 28th John Legend will be in concert at the Steifel Theatre in Salina, KS.  The show will be at 8pm and you can get tickets starting at $68.  This is a sure to be hot concert.  I'm pumped, my people are pumped, my family and friends are excited too.  So please come and support the show because John Legend provides that nice really good sounding R& B music.  For more information on tour dates and John Legend click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment