Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The T.O. Show Info.


If you hate T.O. you got to go!  This show is bomb people, I'm a huge T.O. fan for a number of reasons and this show does him some justice.  Although it does dilute his greatness down too but it's alright.  First thing let's get on these assistants.  Kita and Mo, wow!  I respect these women for the job they do but aside from that I think their haters!  Kita is always trying to block T.O's game, she needs to relax and let him be him.  Personally, I think she's got a thing for him but we'll see as the show goes on.  Next up Mo, I thought she was okay until she really crossed the line going after T.O.s little 22 year old fling Kari.  That girl was hot and I think Mo was a little intimidated because let's say it, she was real hot!!  Lastly is my dude Pablo, he's a cool brother, I wouldn't necessarily consider him a bodyguard per say because he seems more like a brother to Terrell then a bodyguard.  I mean what bodyguard gets to ride front seat of the Bentley, not none I know.
No that we've discussed the supporting cast let's get on T.O.  He's a cool brother and I really like how they started the show off with him being released from the Cowboys.  That hurt to see that happen, oh well it's the Cowboys loss they will most definitely not make the playoffs since T.O. is not there.  Anyway I want to jump around now to T.O.s former fiancee Felicia, can somebody say baby was on fire.  Terrell man you dropped the dime on her but I think at the end of it all he will want her back and when he comes to his senses he will be knocking on her door begging to get her back.  I'm not hating because I would be crawling on hands and knees begging for forgiveness and giving up the bachelorhood.  Anyway the show has been great to me I don't know how the ratings are but I think ratings are irrelevant anyway because it only comes down to what the individual likes not what some bogus ratings say.  You all be easy world, I'm signing off Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment