Monday, August 17, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 Thoughts


Now I don't know how all of you feel about season 4 of "ABDC " but personally I feel it's kind of weak, the crews to me are just not really up to par.  As a whole their pretty whack but I do want to point out two specific crews that I think the title could come down to, Rhythm City and Vogue Evolution.  These two groups to me can't be any different from the Bronx squad to the shall I call them "eccentric and open group".  First to Rhythm City to me their the hands down favorites.  They have very clean routines and they actually look like they could have competed with last years teams.  Vogue Evolution now they are a head scratcher, these 4 guys and a woman really make you say "hmm, whoa they are bold?"  I can't hate on them though they have great showmanship and you can tell that they are forward thinking, cutting edge and are ready to make America accept them regardless of their lifestyles.  Now me personally I might not agree with what they do on their own time but I do respect their dancing abilities.  So may the best team win.  Also Lil Mama was looking fly even though half the time I don't see where her expertise comes from in judging dance crews, but oh well.  Signing off, Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment